Aesthetic Skin Care is a broad category that includes many cosmetic enhancements that reverse the signs of aging or restore facial contours to a more youthful appearance. Many of these procedures can be performed in one office visit -- even during a lunch hour break.
- Botox® Injection Therapy - Botox
cosmetic is a quick treatment for crow's feet around the outer edges
of the eyes, forehead wrinkles and for stubborn frown lines between the
- Cosmetic Dermal Fillers - A variety of filler materials are used to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, lines and facial folds and restore a younger version of you.
- Dermabrasion - This procedure can be used to treat acne scarring, pock marks, tattoos, skin abrasions, skin lesions, burns or pigmented birthmarks.
- Facial Peels - A non-surgical chemical peel that offers an less invasive answer to aging.
- Laser Resurfacing - A cosmetic treatment for sun damaged skin, discoloration and acne scars.
- Latisse™ Eyelash Thickener - For fuller, thicker eyelashes, this product is available to our clientele to use in the privacy of their home.
- Lip Augmentation - Create fuller, plumper and more attractive lips bu reshaping the upper and lower lip contours during a lunch break.
- Spa-Type Services - Specialty spa-type peels for rosacea, age intervention and refining pores are offered. Specialty facials (green tea, enzyme and vitamin C) for specific skin conditions and concerns are available with a licensed esthetician.
- Skin Care Products - To prevent premature aging, we offer three up-scale skin care lines which are available only through a physician's office. These specialized products offer a higher strength version of active ingredients for the same price as over-the-counter department store beauty aids.
The Washington University Facial Plastic
Surgery Center specializes in both types of surgery for the face, head
and neck - cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery.
Cosmetic surgery corrects or restores the aesthetic form and function.
Its goal is to improve the patient's overall appearance and
self-esteem. As head and neck facial plastic surgery experts, Drs.
Chi and Branham concentrate on surgery for the anatomy of the face
and neck. It is their specialty. Included under the category of cosmetic surgery are 'just for men
', eyelid surgery
, facelift surgery
, forehead and brow lift surgery
, mini facelift surgery
, neck lift
, and rhinoplasty or nose surgery
of the head and neck is used to correct the physical results of
disease, birth defects, a trauma injury, illness or a congenital
disorder by restoring or improving a deficiency or abnormality in a
physical function. Facial reconstructive surgeries include corrective
surgery for facial implants
, facial trauma reconstruction, Mohs cancer surgery reconstruction
, and scar revision and camouflage