Cosmetic surgery corrects or restores the aesthetic form and function. Our goal is to make you look and feel your best. Gregory Branham, MD and John Chi, MD are board-certified, fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeons. Our physicians specialize in:
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Mini facelift
- Neck lift
- Ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
Our medical spa treatments offer patients non-surgical options to improve skin texture and pigment. Our aesthetic skin care solutions are performed by a physician in-office:
- Botox® and dermal fillers
- Facial peels
- Laser resurfacing
- Latisse™ eyelash thickener
- Lip augmentation
- Skin care products – specialized products offer higher concentrations of active anti-aging ingredients
Reconstructive surgery of the head and neck is used to correct the physical results of trauma/injury, illness or congenital disorder by restoring or improving physical form and function. Facial reconstructive surgeries can include:
- Facial implants – Chin, jaw and cheek implants can correct poor facial definition and create a more harmonious balance to your face and features.
- Facial trauma reconstruction- Soft tissue and bony structures can be compromised through congenital defect or traumatic injury. We provide the skill and expertise to preserve functionality and restore your natural appearance.
- Mohs surgery and cancer reconstruction – Tissue loss and scarring can result from cancer removal. We utilize the latest treatment methods using advanced technology, including skin grafting and complex facial flaps.
- Scar revision and camouflage – Some facial scars can be cosmetically unappealing, while others interfere with facial movement and expression. We can help identify the treatment best for your scar.