Washington University Facial Plastic Surgery Center understands the concern COVID-19 has caused for our patients. We are eager to continue providing care and services to our patients, while taking many important precautions to keep you healthy and safe.
Enhanced safety measures may include:
- Pre-screening patients the day before their visit
- Patients and staff wearing masks
- Social distancing practices
- Reduced number of people in waiting rooms
- Limited guests
- Enhanced disinfection of common areas and exam rooms
- Online check-in and payment to reduce time at front desk
We are pleased to now offer virtual visits to address many concerns. Patients can consult with our physicians from the convenience of home. Please call our office at 314-996-3880 to schedule. Existing patients can also submit an appointment request through MyChart.