- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery was established in 1986 to improve the quality of medical and surgical treatment available to the public by examining for professional expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS): The Academy represents over 2,700 plastic and reconstructive surgeons throughout the world. Members are board-certified surgeons who focus on the face, head and neck.
- American Board of Otolaryngology: The American Board of Otolaryngology seeks to ensure professional standards are met with certificates and memberships, and offers head neck surgery training.
- American Board of Medical Specialties: This site will help you confirm a physician’s certification in a recognized medical specialty.
- Federation of State Medical Boards: This site will help you verify a physician’s medical license and check for disciplinary action.